Обсуждение: configure checks for headers in include/wx-2.5/wx

configure checks for headers in include/wx-2.5/wx

От
Sven Köhler
Дата:
Hi,

configure checks for headers in inlcude/wx-2.5/wx, but you compile
wxGTK-2.5.2beta, the headers are in include/wx, so configure should have
a better check to locale wx-headers.

Thx  Sven

Re: configure checks for headers in include/wx-2.5/wx

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Sven Köhler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> configure checks for headers in inlcude/wx-2.5/wx, but you compile
> wxGTK-2.5.2beta, the headers are in include/wx, so configure should have
> a better check to locale wx-headers.

wx 2.5.x is a moving target, our configure uses the snapshot we're
providing. Use that, to be on the safe side.

Regards,
Andreas