Обсуждение: Missing file MSVCR71.dll, libssl32.dll

Missing file MSVCR71.dll, libssl32.dll

От
derrick@grifflink.com
Дата:
I have pgAdmin III v. 1.2.0. beta installed on Windows XP SP1.
I downloaded the pgadmin3-1_2_0-beta1.zip file and installed the
pgadmin3.msi.

When I attempt to backup a database, I get an error saying that the
"MSVCR71.dll" is missing and that I should try to re-install the program.

I have re-installed the program but the file is still missing.  I did a
search on my machine and found two other instances of that file (Yahoo
messenger, and Dreamweaver MX 2004), so I copied it to the pgAdmin III
directory and tried again.

This time I got an error saying that libssl32.dll was missing.  I searched
for that file, but could not find it.

Any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Derrick

Re: Missing file MSVCR71.dll, libssl32.dll

От
"Dave Page"

Nothing - I screwed up the build of libpq.dll :-(

I'll make sure it's OK in the next beta - if you're in desperate need of
a fix, let me know and I'll email the properly built files.

Regards, Dave.