Обсуждение: Small query builder bug

Small query builder bug

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hi all,

Just downloaded the newest Windows binary snapshot of pgAdmin3 (22nd
July 2004), and am trying out the query builder.

Works pretty decently, with one repeatable bug:
 + When the user has dragged database fields into the "Design" tab
area, there are options that can be changed for the field.  The option
"Output" defaults to yes, and can't be changed to No.  The drop down
works and everything, it's just that choosing "No" doesn't work... it
goes straight back to "Yes".

Mentioning this bug just in case it's not known about or expected.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: Small query builder bug

От
"Dave Page"

Hmm, the query builder needs ripping out and replacing (or did last time
I looked at it). It's known to be chock full of bugs and is
'experimental code' (and consequently will be #ifdef'd out of any
release builds unless it gets fixed first). Frankly I'm surprised you
didn't cause the destruction of the universe by running it :-)

Seriously though, maybe things have improved with new wx snapshots. I'll
try to take a look sometime.

Regards, Dave