Обсуждение: pgsql db

pgsql db

От
Ramesh Yeligar
Дата:
Hi,

We are using PGSQL for retail business server. Yesterday due to hard
disk crash, databse is corrupted. Is there any tools to recover the
corrupted database.
Pl help...

Regards,
Ramesh

Re: pgsql db

От
"Dave Page"

Hi Ramesh,

This is not the correct list for this type of issue - please use
pgsql-general@postgresql.org. This list is for pgAdmin problems.

Good luck recovering your database.

Regards, Dave.

Re: pgsql db

От
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Дата:
In what way is it corrupted?  Please give us all error messages and
stuff logged by PostgreSQL.

I suggest joining the irc.freenode.org IRC server and joining the
#postgresql channel if you want real time help.

Chris