Обсуждение: new pgadmin user

new pgadmin user

От
"Scot L. Harris"
Дата:
Running Redhat 8.0.

Built pgadmin3 from source.  Found the patch in the archives to fix the
link problem with ./configure and rebuilt my postgresql 7.4.2 with ssl
support to get around the ssl problem. (thanks Raphael for posting the
patch and other information)

Database is back up and running just fine.

When I start pgadmin3 I get the window.  But when I try to add a server
it appears to hang.  No response, does not appear to be using any CPU
time.  No error messages that I have found.

Any ideas or pointers?

--
Scot L. Harris
webid@cfl.rr.com

Anger kills as surely as the other vices.

Re: new pgadmin user

От
"Scot L. Harris"
Дата:
On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 15:22, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> Running Redhat 8.0.
>
> Built pgadmin3 from source.  Found the patch in the archives to fix the
> link problem with ./configure and rebuilt my postgresql 7.4.2 with ssl
> support to get around the ssl problem. (thanks Raphael for posting the
> patch and other information)
>
> Database is back up and running just fine.
>
> When I start pgadmin3 I get the window.  But when I try to add a server
> it appears to hang.  No response, does not appear to be using any CPU
> time.  No error messages that I have found.
>
> Any ideas or pointers?

Problem resolved.

Thanks for the help.

--