Обсуждение: SQL HELP of pgAdmin3

SQL HELP of pgAdmin3

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi Dave.
and all.

Japanese document of 7.4.2 was completed
by the hand of the interested parties of Japan PostgreSQL user meeting.
The leader of the document team is "ISHIKAWA Toshiyuki".

Then, It can be referred to completely by the http reference of pgAdmin3.!
http://www.postgresql.jp/~saito/pgsql-7.4.2-doc/
(It is test site)
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/pgAdmin3-help-jp.jpg

This was made in the method learned from Jean-Michel.
Thank you.:-)

I think about the method of the offer from now.
I'm hopefully it.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: SQL HELP of pgAdmin3

От
"Dave Page"

Hi Hiroshi,

That is good news. Perhaps we could add a page to the helpfile for
alternative docs (such as Peter's German ones)? I'm not sure I want to
add them to CVS...

Regards, Dave.

Re: SQL HELP of pgAdmin3

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
From: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>

> > I think about the method of the offer from now.
> > I'm hopefully it.
>
> Hi Hiroshi,
>
> That is good news. Perhaps we could add a page to the helpfile for
> alternative docs (such as Peter's German ones)? I'm not sure I want to
> add them to CVS...

Yes, I think so , too.
I think about the method of the offer in Japan variously from now.
I act gradually because anyway work is late.

Thank you.:-)

regards,
Hiroshi Saito