Обсуждение: RedHat 8.0 error "Gdk-WARNING.."

RedHat 8.0 error "Gdk-WARNING.."

От
itzik@datatx.com

I have installed pgadmin 3 on a redhat 8 . when I try to run it I get the
following error : ( after choosing my language)

Gdk-WARNING **: gdkdrawable-x11.c:787 drawable is not a pixmap or window
Segmentation fault

and it doesn't run .

I have installed :

gtk2-2.0.6-8.i386
gtk-devel
gtk-engines
gdk-pixbuf-gnomef-0.18.0-4.i386
gdk-pixbuf-develf-0.18.0-4.i386
gdk-pixbuf-0.18.0-4.i386

What can be the problem ?

RegardsYitzhak ZinnerDatatex  Textile Information Systems      Phone : 03- 9234101 ext  214       E-Mail
:zinner@datatx.com      URL     :Http://www.datatx-tim.com

Re: RedHat 8.0 error "Gdk-WARNING.."

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Le Mardi 30 Décembre 2003 20:02, itzik@datatx.com a écrit :
> gtk2-2.0.6-8.i386
> gtk-devel
> gtk-engines
> gdk-pixbuf-gnomef-0.18.0-4.i386
> gdk-pixbuf-develf-0.18.0-4.i386
> gdk-pixbuf-0.18.0-4.i386
> What can be the problem ?

pgAdmin3 stock RPMs are available for RedHat 9.0 and Fedora. To my knowledge,
the stock RPMs are compiled against GTK2-2.2 and GTK2-2.2-devel. We have no
knowledge of working installations under RH8. It should be possible.

Let's ask Adam H. Pendleton <fmonkey@fmonkey.net> if he succeeded any RH<9
installation. Any RH8 users around here?

If you compile pgAdmin3 from source, do not forget to use our wxGTK2ud RPMs or
source tarballs available from the download page. The detailed guidelines are
described on the downloading page.

Best regards and happy new year,
Jean-Michel Pouré