Обсуждение: Fw: New release?

Fw: New release?

От
"Donald Fraser"
Дата:
I've noticed that it has been a long time since a new release has been posted and I am aware of quite a lot of bug fixes since the release of version 1.4.12.
Is there going to be another release combing all recent bug fixes?

Regards
Donald Fraser.

Re: Fw: New release?

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi Donald,

As far as I can see there are the following:

Limit statistics to the correct schema [Frank Lupo].
Allow numeric usernames in groups.
Quote database & user variable values correctly.
Fix ADO crash when accessing binary columns in the data grid.
Refresh comment cache after editting views.
Decode trigger procedure parameters correctly.
Fixed a bug in Domain counting code.
Fixed a bug in the Foreign Key analysis code that occured with multiple foreign keys to the same table.

Plus of course the updated ODBC driver to fix the Redhat version string issue.

I was thinking of getting a 1.6 release done, but that will require a beta of the current code which has been heavily modified by Frank. My own focus is on pgAdmin III these days...

Frank; are we ready for a release do you think?

Regards, Dave.
I've noticed that it has been a long time since a new release has been posted and I am aware of quite a lot of bug fixes since the release of version 1.4.12.
Is there going to be another release combing all recent bug fixes?

Regards
Donald Fraser.

Re: Fw: New release?

От
"Dave Page"

OK. I'll get a new psqlODBC release out first, then we'll go to beta
aiming for a 1.6 release.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Fw: New release?

От
"Dave Page"

Sorry Scott, I don't recall your previous email. I've just tried this on
the latest dev code and it works fine here. Any idea how I can recreate
the problem?

Regards, Dave.

Re: Fw: New release?

От
Scott Chapman
Дата:
I'll try it again here with the latest dev code if you'll point me to it.

Scott

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 03:01, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

Re: Fw: New release?

От
"Dave Page"

OK, thanks. If you go to http://cvs.pgadmin.org and browse into the
binaries folder then download a tarball from there. In there is a readme
file in there that explains how to update your system.

Regards, Dave.