Обсуждение: Utf-8 display in pgadmin II?

Utf-8 display in pgadmin II?

От
"Dan Tulovsky"
Дата:
Hi.

I was wondering if someone can tell me how I can get UTF-8 (japanese in
my case) to display properly in the data browser portion of pgAdmin?
I've tried changing fonts, but none of them seem to work.  The data in
the database is in UTF-8 encoding.

Thank you,
Dan

Dan Tulovsky
[ Senior Network Administrator ]

>> tel +1.212.798.6489
>> fax +1.212.966.6915
>> mobile +1.646.246.5126
>> http://www.razorfish.com

Re: Utf-8 display in pgadmin II?

От
"Dave Page"

I'm afraid you can't, because Visual Basic doesn't support it.

We are aiming to address this in pgAdmin III, however that is many
months away yet.

Regards, Dave.