Обсуждение: Upgrade to 7.2

Upgrade to 7.2

От
Scott Taylor
Дата:
Could anyone tell me:

Firstly what the address for posting mail to the support mailing list is (this
is by far the most complicated I have seen), and

Secondly what (if anything) can be done if you upgrade from 7.1.3 to 7.2 (SQL
Ledger 1.8.2 in Red Hat 7.3) without doing a pg_dump. Can you recover your
old dataset and use in new version?

Regards

Scott Taylor

Re: Upgrade to 7.2

От
"Dave Page"

pgAdmin support lists are: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org &
pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org. It sounds like you need a PostgreSQL
list though - they are listed here:
http://www.us.postgresql.org/users-lounge/index.html (scroll down)

> Secondly what (if anything) can be done if you upgrade from
> 7.1.3 to 7.2 (SQL
> Ledger 1.8.2 in Red Hat 7.3) without doing a pg_dump. Can you
> recover your
> old dataset and use in new version?

Definitely for a PostgreSQL list...

Regards, Dave.