Обсуждение: Table viewing

Table viewing

От
Jonathan Kimber
Дата:
Is there any way to stop pgAdmin from giving me a row count whenever I click
on a table?  Some of my tables have over 10 million rows which means I have
to wait 10 minutes for the row count to come back each time.

Regards

Jonathan Kimber

Re: Table viewing

От
Dave Page

Currently no, however that is a problem I'm aware of and was intending to do
something about.

Regards, Dave.