Обсуждение: PATCH: Minor patch to fix 'qtLiteral' function in pgAdmin4

PATCH: Minor patch to fix 'qtLiteral' function in pgAdmin4

От
Murtuza Zabuawala
Дата:
Hi,

Please find minor patch to fix 'qtLiteral' function in pgAdmin4.

Issue:
'qtLiteral' functions returns in 'bytes' but we need to convert it in string for Python3.

Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala
Вложения

Re: PATCH: Minor patch to fix 'qtLiteral' function in pgAdmin4

От
Ashesh Vashi
Дата:
Done with small changes.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi