Обсуждение: tabbed query windows

tabbed query windows

От
Sean Lavine
Дата:
I’ve been using pgAdmin for about 4 years now and one of the biggest desired features that would make a typical dev’s
jobeasier would be tabbed query windows. Is there anyone working on this already?

Re: tabbed query windows

От
Guillaume Lelarge

Le 29 nov. 2014 00:45, "Sean Lavine" <sean@mirrorx.com> a écrit :

> I’ve been using pgAdmin for about 4 years now and one of the biggest desired features that would make a typical dev’s job easier would be tabbed query windows. Is there anyone working on this already?

It would be an interesting feature. As far as I know, no one is working on this yet.

Re: tabbed query windows

От
Sean Lavine
Дата:
Really interested in this - I’m offering a 3 bitcoin bounty for anyone that implements this and has it merged into the main development branch by the pgAdmin team.

Sean Lavine
Mirror CTO