Обсуждение: Fixed one minor issue related to "Reassign objects to"

Fixed one minor issue related to "Reassign objects to"

От
Akshay Joshi
Дата:
Hi Dave

I have fixed one minor issue when user right click on any login role and select "Reassign/Drop Owned..." context menu. When user click on "OK" button, but there is no role in the combo box. Attached is the screenshot of the error.

I have fixed the issue by disabling the "OK" button if there is no role in the combo box. Attached is the patch file, please review it and if it looks good then can you please commit it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Fixed one minor issue related to "Reassign objects to"

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Hi

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave
>
> I have fixed one minor issue when user right click on any login role and
> select "Reassign/Drop Owned..." context menu. When user click on "OK"
> button, but there is no role in the combo box. Attached is the screenshot of
> the error.
>
> I have fixed the issue by disabling the "OK" button if there is no role in
> the combo box. Attached is the patch file, please review it and if it looks
> good then can you please commit it.

Thanks - committed. I notice that dialogue needs some additional work
- it looks like it was thrown together with very little thought :-(.
Can you also please:

- Ensure the default position is center-owner.

- Ensure the position is saved and restored after the first usage.

- Change to a fixed-size.

Thanks Akshay.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave
>
> I have fixed one minor issue when user right click on any login role and
> select "Reassign/Drop Owned..." context menu. When user click on "OK"
> button, but there is no role in the combo box. Attached is the screenshot of
> the error.
>
> I have fixed the issue by disabling the "OK" button if there is no role in
> the combo box. Attached is the patch file, please review it and if it looks
> good then can you please commit it.

Thanks - committed. I notice that dialogue needs some additional work
- it looks like it was thrown together with very little thought :-(.
Can you also please:

- Ensure the default position is center-owner.

- Ensure the position is saved and restored after the first usage.

- Change to a fixed-size.

   Fixed. Patch file attached.

Thanks Akshay.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Phone: +91 20-3058-9522
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
Вложения

Re: Fixed one minor issue related to "Reassign objects to"

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks - applied.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Akshay Joshi