Обсуждение: Pgadmin Website Translation to Russian

Pgadmin Website Translation to Russian

От
Alexander LAW
Дата:
Hi,
I have translated pgadmin website, please consider including Russian
into the supported languages list.
While translating I noticed that .pot file found at
http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/ doesn't correspond to actual site
content. If it will be updated, please let me know, so I could update
the translation too.

Best regards,
Alexander

Вложения

Re: Pgadmin Website Translation to Russian

От
Alexander LAW
Дата:
Hi,
Please commit the following file.
BTW, I can see Russian in the list of supported languages now, but when
I switch to it, nothing changes - I still see the website in English...

Best regards,
Alexander

Вложения

Pgadmin web site translation to Russian

От
Alexander LAW
Дата:
Hi,
Please fix russian translation for the web site (pgadmin.org) that I
commited some time ago.
While Russian is in the list of Languages, switching to it doesn't work.
In case of any problems with the translation please let me know.

Thanks,

Pgadmin Website Russian Translation

От
Alexander Law
Дата:
Hello,
Please commit updated translation. And I still can't see Russian when I
switch to in the languages list.
I've looked at the website source code and I think that the issue can be
related to the locale.
Maybe it's needed to add ru_RU locale support on the server:
locale-gen ru_RU.UTF-8
locale-gen ru_RU

Best regards,
Alexander

Вложения

Re: Pgadmin Website Russian Translation

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Thu, 2012-07-12 at 13:01 +0400, Alexander Law wrote:
> Hello,
> Please commit updated translation.

Done.

>  And I still can't see Russian when I
> switch to in the languages list.

Yeah, I took a look at your issue, and couldn't find a fix.

> I've looked at the website source code and I think that the issue can be
> related to the locale.
> Maybe it's needed to add ru_RU locale support on the server:
> locale-gen ru_RU.UTF-8
> locale-gen ru_RU

Probably, I'll let our admin deal with this. Dave? :)

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Re: Pgadmin Website Russian Translation

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:59 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-07-12 at 13:01 +0400, Alexander Law wrote:
>> Hello,
>> Please commit updated translation.
>
> Done.
>
>>  And I still can't see Russian when I
>> switch to in the languages list.
>
> Yeah, I took a look at your issue, and couldn't find a fix.
>
>> I've looked at the website source code and I think that the issue can be
>> related to the locale.
>> Maybe it's needed to add ru_RU locale support on the server:
>> locale-gen ru_RU.UTF-8
>> locale-gen ru_RU
>>

> Probably, I'll let our admin deal with this. Dave? :)

Fixed.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Pgadmin Website Russian Translation

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Thu, 2012-07-19 at 10:47 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:59 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2012-07-12 at 13:01 +0400, Alexander Law wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >> Please commit updated translation.
> >
> > Done.
> >
> >>  And I still can't see Russian when I
> >> switch to in the languages list.
> >
> > Yeah, I took a look at your issue, and couldn't find a fix.
> >
> >> I've looked at the website source code and I think that the issue can be
> >> related to the locale.
> >> Maybe it's needed to add ru_RU locale support on the server:
> >> locale-gen ru_RU.UTF-8
> >> locale-gen ru_RU
> >>

> > Probably, I'll let our admin deal with this. Dave? :)
>
> Fixed.

Thanks, Dave.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
http://www.dalibo.com

pgAdmin Website Russian Translation

От
Alexander Law
Дата:
Hello,
Please commit updated website translation.

Thanks in advance,
Alexander

Вложения

Re: pgAdmin Website Russian Translation

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Thu, 2012-09-06 at 11:30 +0400, Alexander Law wrote:
> Hello,
> Please commit updated website translation.

Commited.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
http://www.dalibo.com

Re: pgAdmin Website Russian Translation

От
Alexander Law
Дата:
Hello,
Please commit updated website translation.

Thanks,
Alexander

Вложения

Re: pgAdmin Website Russian Translation

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Fri, 2012-11-23 at 17:58 +0400, Alexander Law wrote:
> Hello,
> Please commit updated website translation.

Commited. Thanks for your work.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
http://www.dalibo.com

pgAdmin Website Russian Translation

От
Alexander Law
Дата:
Hello,
Please commit updated website translation.

Thanks,
Alexander

Вложения

Re: pgAdmin Website Russian Translation

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:

Hello,
Please commit updated website translation.

Commited, and pushed.

Thanks a lot.