Обсуждение: Bug: Constraint trigger editing

Bug: Constraint trigger editing

От
"R.I.K"
Дата:
Hi,

I would like to report a bug with constraint trigger, when editing one
(GUI dialog) or when getting SQL code in the right bottom pane.

In both case, the "constraint" aspect is not recognized (unchecked
checkbox in GUI dialog, or "CONSTRAINT" keyword missing in SQL code).

However, the "DEFERRABLE/DEFFERED" aspect is ok.

Hope it helps,

--
Erika

Re: Bug: Constraint trigger editing

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Fri, 2011-10-28 at 19:32 +0200, R.I.K wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to report a bug with constraint trigger, when editing one
> (GUI dialog) or when getting SQL code in the right bottom pane.
>
> In both case, the "constraint" aspect is not recognized (unchecked
> checkbox in GUI dialog, or "CONSTRAINT" keyword missing in SQL code).
>
> However, the "DEFERRABLE/DEFFERED" aspect is ok.
>
> Hope it helps,

Yes, it does. You're right about the bug. It's now fixed.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info