Обсуждение: Enable/Disable save button in the frmQuery.

Enable/Disable save button in the frmQuery.

От
Vinicius Santos
Дата:
Hello,

I believe that when you save a document in the form "frmQuery", the
"Save" button should be disabled to become more obvious to the user that
the document contains no changes.

When user change the document, the button is enabled again.

As with some text editors.

I know that in this case, the title appears with an asterisk, but I
think it would be better as well.

What do you think?

I have a patch for this.

Re: Enable/Disable save button in the frmQuery.

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Sat, 2011-08-06 at 19:16 -0300, Vinicius Santos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I believe that when you save a document in the form "frmQuery", the
> "Save" button should be disabled to become more obvious to the user that
> the document contains no changes.
>
> When user change the document, the button is enabled again.
>
> As with some text editors.
>
> I know that in this case, the title appears with an asterisk, but I
> think it would be better as well.
>
> What do you think?

I agree with you. The Save button should be disabled unless there were
some changes since last save.

> I have a patch for this.

You're welcome to send it there. It should apply cleanly on the master
branch.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Re: Enable/Disable save button in the frmQuery.

От
Vinicius Santos
Дата:
>  You're welcome to send it there. It should apply cleanly on the master
>  branch.
Simple as that.

If something is wrong, please let me know.

Вложения

Re: Enable/Disable save button in the frmQuery.

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Sun, 2011-08-07 at 12:47 -0300, Vinicius Santos wrote:
> >  You're welcome to send it there. It should apply cleanly on the master
> >  branch.
> Simple as that.
>
> If something is wrong, please let me know.

Nope, that's great. It's now pushed. Thank you.