Обсуждение: 1.12.3 built

1.12.3 built

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Source, windows and osx builds at
http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.3/

Please give them a sanity check!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 22:00 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Source, windows and osx builds at
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.3/
>
> Please give them a sanity check!

Built fine on Fedora 14.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Great, thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
On Apr 14, 11:00 pm, dp...@pgadmin.org (Dave Page) wrote:
> Source, windows and osx builds athttp://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.3/
>
> Please give them a sanity check!

I downloaded the Windows build and tried upgrading from pgAdmin 1.12.2
on a PC with Win XP Pro.
upgrade.bat did not finish.
The last fleeting message is "Removing backup files". Then the program
exits silently. v1.12.2 still works, no trace of 1.12.3.
I'll try on my other PC with Win XP Home as soon as I get to it ..

Regards
Erwin

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 14, 11:00 pm, dp...@pgadmin.org (Dave Page) wrote:
>> Source, windows and osx builds athttp://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.3/
>>
>> Please give them a sanity check!
>
> I downloaded the Windows build and tried upgrading from pgAdmin 1.12.2
> on a PC with Win XP Pro.
> upgrade.bat did not finish.
> The last fleeting message is "Removing backup files". Then the program
> exits silently. v1.12.2 still works, no trace of 1.12.3.

That's what the upgrade normally does. Weird though, that 1.12.2 remained.

> I'll try on my other PC with Win XP Home as soon as I get to it ..

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
On 18.04.2011 18:52, Dave Page wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Erwin Brandstetter<brsaweda@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Apr 14, 11:00 pm,dp...@pgadmin.org  (Dave Page) wrote:
>>> Source, windows and osx builds athttp://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.3/
>>>
>>> Please give them a sanity check!
>> I downloaded the Windows build and tried upgrading from pgAdmin 1.12.2
>> on a PC with Win XP Pro.
>> upgrade.bat did not finish.
>> The last fleeting message is "Removing backup files". Then the program
>> exits silently. v1.12.2 still works, no trace of 1.12.3.
> That's what the upgrade normally does. Weird though, that 1.12.2 remained.
>
>> I'll try on my other PC with Win XP Home as soon as I get to it ..
> Thanks.

OK, tried it on my other PC with Win XP Home. pg 1.12.2 is installed.
Same phenomenon.
upgrade.bat starts normally in a DOS console. After confirming the
start, the graphical installer pops up but finishes after a second
without changing anything. Not a single new file in the install
directory (C:\Programme\pgAdmin III\1.12)
Last fleeting message is "Removing backup files".
I also have v1.10.5 installed on this machine.

After uninstalling 1.12.2 I could install 1.12.3 and it starts normally.
I could connect and quick tests worked fine. Pending further tests no
more problems ..

I also tried upgrade.bat,  which started up normally although there was
no 1.12 to upgrade now. (To see if it might pick up on 1.10.5) It took
noticeably longer than before (with 1.12.2 installed), the graphical
installer came up and after some messages exited without any lasting
effects.

Regards
Erwin

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18.04.2011 18:52, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Erwin Brandstetter<brsaweda@gmail.com>
>>  wrote:

>>> I downloaded the Windows build and tried upgrading from pgAdmin 1.12.2
>>> on a PC with Win XP Pro.
>>> upgrade.bat did not finish.
>>> The last fleeting message is "Removing backup files". Then the program
>>> exits silently. v1.12.2 still works, no trace of 1.12.3.
>>
>> That's what the upgrade normally does. Weird though, that 1.12.2 remained.
>>
>>> I'll try on my other PC with Win XP Home as soon as I get to it ..
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> OK, tried it on my other PC with Win XP Home. pg 1.12.2 is installed. Same
> phenomenon.
> upgrade.bat starts normally in a DOS console. After confirming the start,
> the graphical installer pops up but finishes after a second without changing
> anything. Not a single new file in the install directory
> (C:\Programme\pgAdmin III\1.12)
> Last fleeting message is "Removing backup files".
> I also have v1.10.5 installed on this machine.
>
> After uninstalling 1.12.2 I could install 1.12.3 and it starts normally. I
> could connect and quick tests worked fine. Pending further tests no more
> problems ..
>
> I also tried upgrade.bat,  which started up normally although there was no
> 1.12 to upgrade now. (To see if it might pick up on 1.10.5) It took
> noticeably longer than before (with 1.12.2 installed), the graphical
> installer came up and after some messages exited without any lasting
> effects.

I think there's something broken with 1.12.2 actually. If I try the
upgrade from 1.12.1 it works fine - and when I uninstalled 1.12.2, it
removed itself from Add/Remove programs, but left all the files
behind.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
On 19.04.2011 13:56, Dave Page wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Erwin Brandstetter<brsaweda@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 18.04.2011 18:52, Dave Page wrote:

>>> That's what the upgrade normally does. Weird though, that 1.12.2 remained.

>>> Thanks.
>> OK, tried it on my other PC with Win XP Home. pg 1.12.2 is installed. Same
>> phenomenon.
>> upgrade.bat starts normally in a DOS console. After confirming the start,
>> the graphical installer pops up but finishes after a second without changing
>> anything. Not a single new file in the install directory
>> (C:\Programme\pgAdmin III\1.12)
>> Last fleeting message is "Removing backup files".
>> I also have v1.10.5 installed on this machine.
>>
>> After uninstalling 1.12.2 I could install 1.12.3 and it starts normally. I
>> could connect and quick tests worked fine. Pending further tests no more
>> problems ..
>>
>> I also tried upgrade.bat,  which started up normally although there was no
>> 1.12 to upgrade now. (To see if it might pick up on 1.10.5) It took
>> noticeably longer than before (with 1.12.2 installed), the graphical
>> installer came up and after some messages exited without any lasting
>> effects.
> I think there's something broken with 1.12.2 actually. If I try the
> upgrade from 1.12.1 it works fine - and when I uninstalled 1.12.2, it
> removed itself from Add/Remove programs, but left all the files
> behind.
Yeah, I saw the same thing: Uninstalling via Add/Remove left all the files ...
I had weird problems with 1.12.2, so it would not surprise me if 1.12.2 was the problem ...
     http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2011-02/msg00010.php

Uninstalling v1.12.2  and then installing 1.12.3 worked on my Win XP Pro machine today, just like on Win XP Home
before.
I will work with 1.12.3 now and report back if anything pops up ...

Regards
Erwin

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19.04.2011 13:56, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Erwin Brandstetter<brsaweda@gmail.com>
>>  wrote:

>>> OK, tried it on my other PC with Win XP Home. pg 1.12.2 is installed.
>>> Same
>>> phenomenon.
>>> upgrade.bat starts normally in a DOS console. After confirming the start,
>>> the graphical installer pops up but finishes after a second without
>>> changing
>>> anything. Not a single new file in the install directory
>>> (C:\Programme\pgAdmin III\1.12)
>>> Last fleeting message is "Removing backup files".
>>> I also have v1.10.5 installed on this machine.
>>>
>>> After uninstalling 1.12.2 I could install 1.12.3 and it starts normally.
>>> could connect and quick tests worked fine. Pending further tests no more
>>> problems ..
>>>
>>> I also tried upgrade.bat,  which started up normally although there was
>>> no
>>> 1.12 to upgrade now. (To see if it might pick up on 1.10.5) It took
>>> noticeably longer than before (with 1.12.2 installed), the graphical
>>> installer came up and after some messages exited without any lasting
>>> effects.
>>
>> I think there's something broken with 1.12.2 actually. If I try the
>> upgrade from 1.12.1 it works fine - and when I uninstalled 1.12.2, it
>> removed itself from Add/Remove programs, but left all the files
>> behind.
>
> Yeah, I saw the same thing: Uninstalling via Add/Remove left all the files
> I had weird problems with 1.12.2, so it would not surprise me if 1.12.2 was
> the problem ...
>    http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2011-02/msg00010.php
>
> Uninstalling v1.12.2  and then installing 1.12.3 worked on my Win XP Pro
> machine today, just like on Win XP Home before.
> I will work with 1.12.3 now and report back if anything pops up ...

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
Aloha!

I have been working with 1.12.3 on Win XP for a day now. Databases are pg 8.4.7 on Debian Lenny - so, not the latest
stuff.
Except from the problem with upgrading from 1.12.2 the overall impression is very good. The new version seems generally
moreresponsive.
Especially the small fixes for the search/replace dialog in the SQL window are a bliss (only one OK-pop-up, when search
stringis not found; 1 tab
needed, instead of 2, to navigate from search field to replace field).

I checked for this in particular, as I reported it:
2011-01-09 GL 1.12.3 Fix uncalled CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW when changing privileges on an existing view
Looks good.

I noticed a couple of small issues on the server status window:
- Menu-Help-Help does not do anything.
- Identical icons for "Copy selected text ..." and "Open the query tool with ..". Should be distinguishable.
- Colors in Acrivity pane are not explained anywhere (I think that has been discussed already.)
If you want me to, I will open tickets for these issues .

Regards
Erwin

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aloha!
>
> I have been working with 1.12.3 on Win XP for a day now. Databases are pg
> 8.4.7 on Debian Lenny - so, not the latest stuff.
> Except from the problem with upgrading from 1.12.2 the overall impression is
> very good. The new version seems generally more responsive.
> Especially the small fixes for the search/replace dialog in the SQL window
> are a bliss (only one OK-pop-up, when search string is not found; 1 tab
> needed, instead of 2, to navigate from search field to replace field).
>
> I checked for this in particular, as I reported it:
> 2011-01-09 GL 1.12.3 Fix uncalled CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW when changing
> privileges on an existing view
> Looks good.

:-)

> I noticed a couple of small issues on the server status window:
> - Menu-Help-Help does not do anything.

Do you mean "Help -> Help Contents"? It works for me, on a clean VM.

> - Identical icons for "Copy selected text ..." and "Open the query tool with
> ..". Should be distinguishable.

Not sure what you mean. The query tool icon is a database with a
magnifier, which isn't what we use for copy.

> - Colors in Acrivity pane are not explained anywhere (I think that has been
> discussed already.)
> If you want me to, I will open tickets for these issues .

That one is down to Guillaume :-p

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 20/04/2011 21:19, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Aloha!
>>
>> I have been working with 1.12.3 on Win XP for a day now. Databases are pg
>> 8.4.7 on Debian Lenny - so, not the latest stuff.
>> Except from the problem with upgrading from 1.12.2 the overall impression is
>> very good. The new version seems generally more responsive.
>> Especially the small fixes for the search/replace dialog in the SQL window
>> are a bliss (only one OK-pop-up, when search string is not found; 1 tab
>> needed, instead of 2, to navigate from search field to replace field).
>>
>> I checked for this in particular, as I reported it:
>> 2011-01-09 GL 1.12.3 Fix uncalled CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW when changing
>> privileges on an existing view
>> Looks good.
>
> :-)
>
>> I noticed a couple of small issues on the server status window:
>> - Menu-Help-Help does not do anything.
>
> Do you mean "Help -> Help Contents"? It works for me, on a clean VM.
>
>> - Identical icons for "Copy selected text ..." and "Open the query tool with
>> ..". Should be distinguishable.
>
> Not sure what you mean. The query tool icon is a database with a
> magnifier, which isn't what we use for copy.

You're right on the frmMain window, but Erwin's talking about the
frmStatus one. And he's right. The small icon to copy a query to the
frmQuery window is a copy of the copy icon (nice sentence :) ). My
fault. But I don't have design skills and don't know how to create a
smaller icon of the querytool.

>> - Colors in Acrivity pane are not explained anywhere (I think that has been
>> discussed already.)
>> If you want me to, I will open tickets for these issues .
>
> That one is down to Guillaume :-p

Well, check the options window. You have a comment for each colour.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
On 20.04.2011 21:41, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Le 20/04/2011 21:19, Dave Page a écrit :
>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Erwin Brandstetter<brsaweda@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> (...)
>>> - Colors in Acrivity pane are not explained anywhere (I think that has been
>>> discussed already.)
>>> If you want me to, I will open tickets for these issues .
>> That one is down to Guillaume :-p
>>
> Well, check the options window. You have a comment for each colour.

Right! There it is. Missed that one. I kind of expected to find something in the server status window as it seems to be
abeast in its own right. But
that should do it.

Regards
Erwin

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
On 20.04.2011 21:19, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Erwin Brandstetter<brsaweda@gmail.com>  wrote:
> (...)
>> I noticed a couple of small issues on the server status window:
>> - Menu-Help-Help does not do anything.
> Do you mean "Help ->  Help Contents"? It works for me, on a clean VM.

I mean the "Help"-menu of the server status window. Only option is "Help" and it does not seem to do anything for me.

Regards
Erwin

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20.04.2011 21:19, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Erwin Brandstetter<brsaweda@gmail.com>
>>  wrote:
>> (...)
>>>
>>> I noticed a couple of small issues on the server status window:
>>> - Menu-Help-Help does not do anything.
>>
>> Do you mean "Help ->  Help Contents"? It works for me, on a clean VM.
>
> I mean the "Help"-menu of the server status window. Only option is "Help"
> and it does not seem to do anything for me.

Ah, OK. Fixed in head.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
On Apr 14, 11:00 pm, dp...@pgadmin.org (Dave Page) wrote:
> Source, windows and osx builds athttp://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.3/
>
> Please give them a sanity check!

After working with it for a couple of days, something stands out. I
have had 4 crashes when applying a filter in the "View Data Options"
dialog of the edit grid.
That's decidedly more often than with v1.12.2
Each time in the middle of heavy workload with a couple of open
windows when trying to apply a new filter to an already open table.
I wasn't able to reproduce the crash, though.
Happened on two different Win XP machines with a remote pg 8.4.7 on
Debian Lenny.

Regards
Erwin

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 14, 11:00 pm, dp...@pgadmin.org (Dave Page) wrote:
>> Source, windows and osx builds athttp://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.3/
>>
>> Please give them a sanity check!
>
> After working with it for a couple of days, something stands out. I
> have had 4 crashes when applying a filter in the "View Data Options"
> dialog of the edit grid.
> That's decidedly more often than with v1.12.2

The only change in that area seems to be this:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=b674cd80d3e8e1cb763ee59a775cc383cca968af
(which I believe has the wrong version number against it in the
changelog). I don't see how this could cause a crash though.

Can you get a stack trace?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
On 27.04.2011 17:00, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Erwin Brandstetter<brsaweda@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Apr 14, 11:00 pm, dp...@pgadmin.org (Dave Page) wrote:
>>> Source, windows and osx builds athttp://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.3/
>>>
>>> Please give them a sanity check!
>> After working with it for a couple of days, something stands out. I
>> have had 4 crashes when applying a filter in the "View Data Options"
>> dialog of the edit grid.
>> That's decidedly more often than with v1.12.2
> The only change in that area seems to be this:
> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=b674cd80d3e8e1cb763ee59a775cc383cca968af
> (which I believe has the wrong version number against it in the
> changelog). I don't see how this could cause a crash though.
>
> Can you get a stack trace?

Two things are holding me back:
- I am not able to reproduce the problem (yet).
- I don't know how to operate debugging tools. :)
Is this postgres-wiki page applicable to pgAdmin?
     http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Windows

Regards
Erwin

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27.04.2011 17:00, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Erwin Brandstetter<brsaweda@gmail.com>
>>  wrote:

>>> After working with it for a couple of days, something stands out. I
>>> have had 4 crashes when applying a filter in the "View Data Options"
>>> dialog of the edit grid.
>>> That's decidedly more often than with v1.12.2
>>
>> The only change in that area seems to be this:
>>
>> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=b674cd80d3e8e1cb763ee59a775cc383cca968af
>> (which I believe has the wrong version number against it in the
>> changelog). I don't see how this could cause a crash though.
>>
>> Can you get a stack trace?
>
> Two things are holding me back:
> - I am not able to reproduce the problem (yet).
> - I don't know how to operate debugging tools. :)
> Is this postgres-wiki page applicable to pgAdmin?
>
>  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Windows

Oh, you're on Windows. I misread what you said about Debian. Do we
ship the .pdb file in the distro? (I don't have a copy to hand).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
On 27.04.2011 17:33, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Erwin Brandstetter<brsaweda@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 27.04.2011 17:00, Dave Page wrote:

>>> The only change in that area seems to be this:
>>>
>>> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=b674cd80d3e8e1cb763ee59a775cc383cca968af
>>> (which I believe has the wrong version number against it in the
>>> changelog). I don't see how this could cause a crash though.
>>>
>>> Can you get a stack trace?
>> Two things are holding me back:
>> - I am not able to reproduce the problem (yet).
>> - I don't know how to operate debugging tools. :)
>> Is this postgres-wiki page applicable to pgAdmin?
>>
>>   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Windows
> Oh, you're on Windows. I misread what you said about Debian. Do we
> ship the .pdb file in the distro? (I don't have a copy to hand).

I don't see a .pdb in my windows copy.

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Erwin Brandstetter <brsaweda@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27.04.2011 17:33, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Erwin Brandstetter<brsaweda@gmail.com>
>>  wrote:

>>> Two things are holding me back:
>>> - I am not able to reproduce the problem (yet).
>>> - I don't know how to operate debugging tools. :)
>>> Is this postgres-wiki page applicable to pgAdmin?
>>>

>>>  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Windows
>>
>> Oh, you're on Windows. I misread what you said about Debian. Do we
>> ship the .pdb file in the distro? (I don't have a copy to hand).
>
> I don't see a .pdb in my windows copy.

:-(

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
FWIW, I haven't seen any announcement or changelog anywhere about this
release.

On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 22:00 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Source, windows and osx builds at
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.12.3/
>
> Please give them a sanity check!
>
> --
> Dave Page
> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
> Twitter: @pgsnake

> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 28/04/2011 04:40, Devrim GÜNDÜZ a écrit :

> FWIW, I haven't seen any announcement or changelog anywhere about this
> release.

Yeah, there was nothing on the website. We should do that.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Dave Page
Дата:
2011/4/28 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>:
> Le 28/04/2011 04:40, Devrim GÜNDÜZ a écrit :
>>
>> FWIW, I haven't seen any announcement or changelog anywhere about this
>> release.
>>

> Yeah, there was nothing on the website. We should do that.

Feel free :-). I'm busy with the beta at the moment, and have a family
thing tomorrow.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: 1.12.3 built

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 28/04/2011 09:51, Dave Page a écrit :
> 2011/4/28 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>:
>> Le 28/04/2011 04:40, Devrim GÜNDÜZ a écrit :
>>>
>>> FWIW, I haven't seen any announcement or changelog anywhere about this
>>> release.
>>>

>> Yeah, there was nothing on the website. We should do that.
>
> Feel free :-). I'm busy with the beta at the moment, and have a family
> thing tomorrow.

Done (website and -announce).

--
Guillaume