Обсуждение: Updated OGL licence

Updated OGL licence

От
Peter Geoghegan
Дата:
Attached patch corrects the licence notice on all OGL source files.
They are now distributed under the PostgreSQL licence. I've worked to
make things consistent with other pgAdmin source files.

I've also removed "// pure virtual in wx 2.9+, doesn't exist in prior
versions" where inappropriate.

Peter Geoghegan

Вложения

Re: Updated OGL licence

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:11 AM, Peter Geoghegan
<peter.geoghegan86@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached patch corrects the licence notice on all OGL source files.
> They are now distributed under the PostgreSQL licence. I've worked to
> make things consistent with other pgAdmin source files.
>
> I've also removed "// pure virtual in wx 2.9+, doesn't exist in prior
> versions" where inappropriate.

Thanks, applied.

--
Dave Page