Обсуждение: No new pgAdmin3 releases for openSUSE?

No new pgAdmin3 releases for openSUSE?

От
Olav Reinert
Дата:
Hello,

I've noticed that the openSUSE packages of pgAdmin3 are not quite up to date
with the latest released versions.

Why is this so?

Is there something I can do to improve this situation?

Regards,
Olav Reinert

Re: No new pgAdmin3 releases for openSUSE?

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Olav Reinert <devmail@hispeed.ch> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've noticed that the openSUSE packages of pgAdmin3 are not quite up to date
> with the latest released versions.
>
> Why is this so?

We don't have a maintainer for them :-(

> Is there something I can do to improve this situation?

If you can build the packages (and help maintain the spec file), sure.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: No new pgAdmin3 releases for openSUSE?

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 14:21 +0200, Olav Reinert wrote:
> Is there something I can do to improve this situation?

OpenSuSE has an open build service to the community. You can maintain
pgadmin3 using that service.

https://build.opensuse.org/

Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org