Обсуждение: 1.12 beta 3

1.12 beta 3

От
Dave Page
Дата:
We expect to build PostgreSQL 9.0 beta 3 on Thursday, so I'll be
building a new beta then. Please ensure any last fixes etc. are
committed by EOD tomorrow!

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: 1.12 beta 3

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 06/07/2010 12:18, Dave Page a écrit :
> We expect to build PostgreSQL 9.0 beta 3 on Thursday, so I'll be
> building a new beta then. Please ensure any last fixes etc. are
> committed by EOD tomorrow!

Dave, are you working on it now? or can I commit some translations tonight?

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Re: 1.12 beta 3

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le 06/07/2010 12:18, Dave Page a écrit :
>> We expect to build PostgreSQL 9.0 beta 3 on Thursday, so I'll be
>> building a new beta then. Please ensure any last fixes etc. are
>> committed by EOD tomorrow!
>>

> Dave, are you working on it now? or can I commit some translations tonight?

No, go ahead. I'll probably wrap tomorrow afternoon.

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Re: 1.12 beta 3

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le 07/07/2010 20:27, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> Le 06/07/2010 12:18, Dave Page a écrit :
>>> We expect to build PostgreSQL 9.0 beta 3 on Thursday, so I'll be
>>> building a new beta then. Please ensure any last fixes etc. are
>>> committed by EOD tomorrow!
>>>

>> Dave, are you working on it now? or can I commit some translations tonight?
>
> No, go ahead. I'll probably wrap tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks, I'm done now. At least for tonight.

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr