Обсуждение: v1.10.0 GA builds

v1.10.0 GA builds

От
Dave Page
Дата:
I've uploaded the source tarball and Mac & Windows binaries for 1.10.0
to http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.10.0/.

Please take a peek and yell if you spot any major problems!

Devrim; can you run the source through the RPM buildfarm please?

Thanks!!

--
Dave Page

Re: v1.10.0 GA builds

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 09:41 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> I've uploaded the source tarball and Mac & Windows binaries for 1.10.0
> to http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.10.0/.
>
> Please take a peek and yell if you spot any major problems!
>
> Devrim; can you run the source through the RPM buildfarm please?

Done. Built on RHEL4,5 and Fedora 7+ without any problem.

Cheers,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Вложения

Re: v1.10.0 GA builds

От
Dave Page
Дата:
2009/6/29 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
> On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 09:41 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> I've uploaded the source tarball and Mac & Windows binaries for 1.10.0
>> to http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.10.0/.
>>
>> Please take a peek and yell if you spot any major problems!
>>
>> Devrim; can you run the source through the RPM buildfarm please?
>
> Done. Built on RHEL4,5 and Fedora 7+ without any problem.

Thanks Devrim!

--
Dave Page