Обсуждение: Beta 3

Beta 3

От
Dave Page
Дата:
I'm thinking of cutting beta 3 next Tuesday, workload allowing. Any
objections? Any outstanding patches?

--
Dave Page

Re: Beta 3

От
Chuck McDevitt
Дата:
I have a couple of small ones I was going to send today.

Greenplum patch for beta3

От
Chuck McDevitt
Дата:
This fixes two problems:

1.  The new server status display didn't work with Greenplum.
2.  The partition display code was not properly showing the hierarchy of partitions if the table had more than one
levelof partitions.

The patch is attached to the e-mail

Вложения

Re: Beta 3

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Le vendredi 1 mai 2009 à 11:38:51, Dave Page a écrit :
> I'm thinking of cutting beta 3 next Tuesday, workload allowing. Any
> objections? Any outstanding patches?

Tomorrow, I'll send a new mail to translators to get a lot more translations.
But I don't think I'll get them before tuesday.

So, sure, go ahead :)

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Re: Greenplum patch for beta3

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 2:02 AM, Chuck McDevitt <cmcdevitt@greenplum.com> wrote:
> This fixes two problems:
>
> 1.  The new server status display didn't work with Greenplum.
> 2.  The partition display code was not properly showing the hierarchy of partitions if the table had more than one
levelof partitions.

> The patch is attached to the e-mail

Thanks, applied.

--