Обсуждение: Feature freeze for 1.10

Feature freeze for 1.10

От
Dave Page
Дата:
For info, we're planning to feature freeze for pgAdmin 1.10 on 28
February. If you have any outstanding patches for inclusion in 1.10,
please make sure they are submitted *before* then.

--
Dave Page

Re: Feature freeze for 1.10

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Dave Page a écrit :
> For info, we're planning to feature freeze for pgAdmin 1.10 on 28
> February. If you have any outstanding patches for inclusion in 1.10,
> please make sure they are submitted *before* then.

I'm still working on the server status patch. I have something working
great on Linux. I still have UI glitches on Mac OS X and Windows with
the toolbars. I hope I'll be able to work on this today.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org