Обсуждение: Import: I need some help to design UI

Import: I need some help to design UI

От
Quan Zongliang
Дата:
Hi, all

I design wxWizard UI with xrc. But It can't be resized.
One week ago, I had posted a topic in wxForum. Get no answer:
http://wxforum.shadonet.com/viewtopic.php?t=22485

In the examples with wxWidgets source, the wizard dialog is created
by "new wxWizard(wxFrame frame)". All of them can be resized.

Suggest me, please.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com
CIT Japan:  http://www.cit.co.jp
CIT China:  http://www.citbj.com.cn

Re: Import: I need some help to design UI

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:52 AM, Quan Zongliang <quanzongliang@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all
>

> I design wxWizard UI with xrc. But It can't be resized.
> One week ago, I had posted a topic in wxForum. Get no answer:
> http://wxforum.shadonet.com/viewtopic.php?t=22485
>
> In the examples with wxWidgets source, the wizard dialog is created
> by "new wxWizard(wxFrame frame)". All of them can be resized.

I have no suggestion - but... Wizards generally aren't resizeable, so
do we really need this one to be?

--
Dave Page

Re: Import: I need some help to design UI

От
Quan Zongliang
Дата:
> Wizards generally aren't resizeable