Обсуждение: about newest zh_CN pgadmin3.po

about newest zh_CN pgadmin3.po

От
Quan Zongliang
Дата:
Hi, Guillaume

In svn://svn.pgadmin.org/trunk/pgadmin3/i18n/zh_CN, is the file
pgadmin3.po newest?
It seems older than lastest pgadmin release 1.8.4.
I found some items had been translated. But po file don't contain them.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com
CIT Japan:  http://www.cit.co.jp
CIT China:  http://www.citbj.com.cn

Re: about newest zh_CN pgadmin3.po

От
Quan Zongliang

> In svn://svn.pgadmin.org/trunk/pgadmin3/i18n/zh_CN, is the file
> pgadmin3.po newest?
> It seems older than lastest pgadmin release 1.8.4.
> I found some items had been translated. But po file don't contain them.

Sorry, Guillaume

It's newest. But some of translation items is auto generated.
Maybe by GetText?
I will translate them.

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang@gmail.com
CIT Japan:  http://www.cit.co.jp
CIT China:  http://www.citbj.com.cn

Re: about newest zh_CN pgadmin3.po

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Quan Zongliang a écrit :
> Did you receive po and mo files?
> I made a zip file, about 135k.
> Maybe it is too large to send mailing list.

Yes, I think it is too large for a mailing list. Anyways, I received it
on my private mail box. Thanks :)

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Re: about newest zh_CN pgadmin3.po

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Quan Zongliang a écrit :
>> In svn://svn.pgadmin.org/trunk/pgadmin3/i18n/zh_CN, is the file
>> pgadmin3.po newest?
>> It seems older than lastest pgadmin release 1.8.4.
>> I found some items had been translated. But po file don't contain them.
>
> Sorry, Guillaume
>
> It's newest. But some of translation items is auto generated.
> Maybe by GetText?

Yes, but they are normally marked as fuzzy.

> I will translate them.

Be careful that I didn't merge messages recently.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Re: about newest zh_CN pgadmin3.po