Обсуждение: underscores in a context menu

underscores in a context menu

От
Zdenek Kotala
Дата:
I'm playing with 1.8.1 version on solaris and I got a corrupted menu
when I perform right click on e.g. table. I can see for example Re_fresh
instead of Refresh and so on. Any suggestion what can be wrong? I use
latest wx 2.8.7. pgAdmin 1.6.3 works fine.

        Zdenek

Re: underscores in a context menu

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
On Feb 1, 2008 10:35 AM, Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@sun.com> wrote:

> I'm playing with 1.8.1 version on solaris and I got a corrupted menu
> when I perform right click on e.g. table. I can see for example Re_fresh
> instead of Refresh and so on. Any suggestion what can be wrong? I use
> latest wx 2.8.7. pgAdmin 1.6.3 works fine.

The bug started occuring with wxGTK 2.8.3 iirc. From memory, pgAdmin
1.6.3 is not affected because it didn't have shortcut keys there.

Regards, Dace

Dave Page wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2008 10:35 AM, Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@sun.com> wrote:
>> I'm playing with 1.8.1 version on solaris and I got a corrupted menu
>> when I perform right click on e.g. table. I can see for example Re_fresh
>> instead of Refresh and so on. Any suggestion what can be wrong? I use
>> latest wx 2.8.7. pgAdmin 1.6.3 works fine.
>
> The bug started occuring with wxGTK 2.8.3 iirc. From memory, pgAdmin
> 1.6.3 is not affected because it didn't have shortcut keys there.

Is there any fix or we must wait until somebody fix it in wx?

        Zdenek