Обсуждение: 1.8.0 Uploaded

1.8.0 Uploaded

От
Dave Page
Дата:
I've uploaded builds of 1.8.0 in the usual formats to
http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.8.0/

Please take a look and report any major build problems before I announce
on Monday.

Thanks, Dave

Re: 1.8.0 Uploaded

От
Erwin Brandstetter
Дата:
Hi Dave!

I have worked with it on Win XP for a couple of hours. I did have one
crash in a busy situation, but nothing I could reproduce. Other than
that, I found no new problems. Installation was smooth, too.

Regards
Erwin

On Oct 19, 3:05 pm, dp...@postgresql.org (Dave Page) wrote:
> I've uploaded builds of 1.8.0 in the usual formats tohttp://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.8.0/
>
> Please take a look and report any major build problems before I announce
> on Monday.
>
> Thanks, Dave

Re: 1.8.0 Uploaded

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Erwin Brandstetter wrote:
> Hi Dave!
>
> I have worked with it on Win XP for a couple of hours. I did have one
> crash in a busy situation, but nothing I could reproduce. Other than
> that, I found no new problems. Installation was smooth, too.

Great, thanks for testing. I have seen a crash on odd (rare) occasions
in the main browser, but I've never been able to reproduce it anywhere
near a debugger. As far as I'm aware it's been there at least since 1.6
though, so I don't believe it's particularly common. IF anyone can get a
stacktrace I'd love to see it though!

/D

Re: 1.8.0 Uploaded

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 14:05 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> I've uploaded builds of 1.8.0 in the usual formats to
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.8.0/
>
> Please take a look and report any major build problems before I
> announce on Monday.

Sorry for the delay in RPM packaging -- I was at the PostgreSQL
Conference. Built RPMs, but will upload them tomorrow.

(BTW, I found a serious bug which exits in all releases: If you press
ctrl+F4, pgadmin3 shuts down. Is that expected? :-P)

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: 1.8.0 Uploaded

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2007-10-19 at 14:05 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> I've uploaded builds of 1.8.0 in the usual formats to
>> http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.8.0/
>>
>> Please take a look and report any major build problems before I
>> announce on Monday.
>
> Sorry for the delay in RPM packaging -- I was at the PostgreSQL
> Conference. Built RPMs, but will upload them tomorrow.

Thanks.

> (BTW, I found a serious bug which exits in all releases: If you press
> ctrl+F4, pgadmin3 shuts down. Is that expected? :-P)

It doesn't for me (on F7). Alt+F4 does, but then thats the shortcut for
File->Exit so it's kindof expected :-)

/D

Re: 1.8.0 Uploaded

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 08:37 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> > (BTW, I found a serious bug which exits in all releases: If you
> > press ctrl+F4, pgadmin3 shuts down. Is that expected? :-P)
>
> It doesn't for me (on F7). Alt+F4 does, but then thats the shortcut
> for File->Exit so it's kindof expected :-)

I'd say Alt+F4, not ctrl+F4 of course. You may blame the
beer^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H...err... ;)

Cheers,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: 1.8.0 Uploaded

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 08:37 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>>> (BTW, I found a serious bug which exits in all releases: If you
>>> press ctrl+F4, pgadmin3 shuts down. Is that expected? :-P)
>> It doesn't for me (on F7). Alt+F4 does, but then thats the shortcut
>> for File->Exit so it's kindof expected :-)
>
> I'd say Alt+F4, not ctrl+F4 of course. You may blame the
> beer^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H...err... ;)

:-)

/D