Обсуждение: Small patch for tips.txt

Small patch for tips.txt

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

Attached is a 1-line patch for tips.txt, which fixes Slony-I URL.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Small patch for tips.txt

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a 1-line patch for tips.txt, which fixes Slony-I URL.
>
> Regards,

Think you forgot the patch :-)

/D

Re: Small patch for tips.txt

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Sat, 2007-07-28 at 17:51 +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> Think you forgot the patch :-)

Heh. Attached now.

Cheers,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Small patch for tips.txt

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 2007-07-28 at 17:51 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>
>> Think you forgot the patch :-)
>
> Heh. Attached now.
>
> Cheers,

Thanks - I've applied it to all the tips files I could understand enough
of. I also used the www.slony.info address as it's a little more user
friendly.

Regard, Dave.