Обсуждение: Bug: "New Server" demands password

Bug: "New Server" demands password

От
Martin Jürgens
Дата:

Re: Bug: "New Server" demands password

От
"Dave Page"

A username is always required.

> Supplying an username and choosing OK produces "Error
> connecting to the
> server: fe_sendauth: no password supplied", but the Postgres
> cluster is
> not configured to require a password from the user.

This message comes from PostgreSQL, not pgAdmin - perhaps the users pg_hba.conf file has a password entry for the
databaseabove the trust entry? I've tested with a trusted connection with 1.6b3 and it connects with no problems
withouta password.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Bug: "New Server" demands password

От