Обсуждение: Bulgarian translation

Bulgarian translation

От
"Milen A. Radev"
Дата:
I would like to maintain the Bulgarian translation.

I have already started working on it (2/3 done) but I doubt I'll
manage to finish it for 1.6.

--
Milen A. Radev

Re: Bulgarian translation

От
Dave Page

On 7/9/06 11:58, "Milen A. Radev" <milen@radev.net> wrote:

> I would like to maintain the Bulgarian translation.
>
> I have already started working on it (2/3 done) but I doubt I'll
> manage to finish it for 1.6.

Ok, thanks - when you've done what you can please forward it anyway and
hopefully someone else can finish off. Please note that we won't release it
with pgAdmin unless it is at least 85% complete.

Thanks, Dave.

Re: Bulgarian translation

От
"Milen A. Radev"
Дата:
Dave Page написа:
[...]
> Ok, thanks - when you've done what you can please forward it anyway and
> hopefully someone else can finish off. Please note that we won't release it
> with pgAdmin unless it is at least 85% complete.

Well I believe I could reach that level, but definitely not full
translation.

--
Milen A. Radev