Обсуждение: 1.4.2 uploaded

1.4.2 uploaded

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi,

I've uploaded 1.4.2 in source, win32, slackware-current and OSX Tiger
formats to http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.4.2/

Hackers; please take a look and make sure there are no obvious problems
with any of them.

Packagers; please upload your builds as soon as possible.

If there are no showstoppers reported, I will announce the release
tomorrow.

Cheers, Dave.

Re: 1.4.2 uploaded

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi.

FreeBSD was uploaded now.:-)

P.S)
I secured the 64-bit machine of Solaris. However, work is a schedule
for next month by the reason no time is this month....
Raphaël may be quicker.:-)
(He and I operated by solaris9. It had some frustration.. solaris10 is surely great.)
But, there is no positive security. It is only my pleasure.:-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded 1.4.2 in source, win32, slackware-current and OSX Tiger
> formats to http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.4.2/
>
> Hackers; please take a look and make sure there are no obvious problems
> with any of them.
>
> Packagers; please upload your builds as soon as possible.
>
> If there are no showstoppers reported, I will announce the release
> tomorrow.
>
> Cheers, Dave.

Re: 1.4.2 uploaded

От
"Dave Page"

Thanks.

> P.S)
> I secured the 64-bit machine of Solaris. However, work is a schedule
> for next month by the reason no time is this month....
> Raphaël may be quicker.:-)
> (He and I operated by solaris9. It had some frustration..
> solaris10 is surely great.)
> But, there is no positive security. It is only my pleasure.:-)

It might be better now - wxWidgets 2.6.3 (when it's out) contains some important fixes for Solaris. In the meantime,
CVSis your friend :-)

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/dpage/index.php?/archives/39-Hello-Solaris,-Im-pgAdmin-III.....html

/D

Re: 1.4.2 uploaded

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
> > P.S)
> > I secured the 64-bit machine of Solaris. However, work is a schedule
> > for next month by the reason no time is this month....
> > Raphaël may be quicker.:-)
> > (He and I operated by solaris9. It had some frustration..
> > solaris10 is surely great.)
> > But, there is no positive security. It is only my pleasure.:-)
>
> It might be better now - wxWidgets 2.6.3 (when it's out) contains some important fixes for
Solaris. In the meantime, CVS is your friend :-)

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/dpage/index.php?/archives/39-Hello-Solaris,-Im-pgAdmin-III.....ht
ml

Oooops.. pleasure doubled it.:-)
Thank you for information..!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: 1.4.2 uploaded

От
Jyrki Wahlstedt
Дата:
Hi,
I have submitted the Portfile to DarwinPorts. The rest is on other persons:-)
--
!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt

Re: 1.4.2 uploaded