Обсуждение: Current snapshots for SuSE Linux distribution

Current snapshots for SuSE Linux distribution

От
Vasilev Max
Дата:
Hi,

 I have made a current snapshots for SuSE Linux distribution.

ftp://suse.kckk.ru/pgadmin/beta/

I plan to update periodically the given packages up to an output of
release. The package for x86_64 will be updated more quickly than x86.

Regards,
Vasilev Max

Re: Current snapshots for SuSE Linux distribution

От
"Dave Page"

> I plan to update periodically the given packages up to an output of
> release. The package for x86_64 will be updated more quickly than x86.

Hi Vasilev - thanks for doing that. Would you like us to host the downloads for you?

Regards, Dave

Re: Current snapshots for SuSE Linux distribution

От
Vasilev Max
>> I plan to update periodically the given packages up to an output of
>> release. The package for x86_64 will be updated more quickly than x86.
>>

> Hi Vasilev - thanks for doing that. Would you like us to host the downloads for you?
>
> Regards, Dave

If it is possible, but how it will be carried out?

Regards,
Vasilev Max

Вложения

Re: Current snapshots for SuSE Linux distribution

От
"Dave Page"

I'll create an account for you on developer.pgadmin.org and you can scp
files straight into the download area.

Let me know if that's OK and I'll sort it out.

Regards, Dave.

cannot disable displaying of system objects

От
Miha Radej
Дата:
hi!

since pgadmin3 was displaying system schemas i didn't need i wanted to
disable it. upon checking the menu option, display -> system objects, it
wasn't checked. upon several tries it seems that the system objects are
displayed no matter what the setting in the menu is set to.

this works ok in pgadmin3 1.2.2.

i am using suse linux 9.3, pgadmin3 built from a fresh svn checkout.

regards,