Обсуждение: big mistake : Deleted many files under developer.pgadmin.org

big mistake : Deleted many files under developer.pgadmin.org

От
Raphaël Enrici
Дата:
Hello,

Maybe my wife should not have powered me on so late :(

While trying to upload my packages I did a big mistake and erased most
of the archive (ftp/release directory)

I'm about to leech ftp.fr.postgresql.org in case we don't have a backup
of these data.

Shame on me,
Raphaël

Re: big mistake : Deleted many files under developer.pgadmin.org

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Raphaël Enrici wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Maybe my wife should not have powered me on so late :(
>
> While trying to upload my packages I did a big mistake and erased most
> of the archive (ftp/release directory)
>
> I'm about to leech ftp.fr.postgresql.org in case we don't have a backup
> of these data.

Seems you need a maintenance down time. Ask your wife for a proper
shutdown procedure...

Regards,
Andreas

Re: big mistake : Deleted many files under

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

--8323328-1512664519-1118270387=:24843

Hi,

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Seems you need a maintenance down time. Ask your wife for a proper shutdown
> procedure...

<flame>

Maybe Raphaël should stop using Debian unstable -- it sometimes fails ;)

</flame>
:-)

--
Devrim GUNDUZ