Обсуждение: start errors

start errors

От
Diego Gil
Дата:
I am still getting some errors during startup. See attached file.

How harmful are these errors ?. Can I work anyway ?.

Regards,
Diego.

Вложения

Re: start errors

От
Andreas Pflug
Diego Gil wrote:
> I am still getting some errors during startup. See attached file.
>
> How harmful are these errors ?. Can I work anyway ?.

These are new 8.1devel columns. Apparently an 8.1 server is detected,
but your version is older and doesn't have them. You'd have to update
your pgsql or downgrade to pgadmin1.2 or modify pgConn.cpp to simulate a
8.0 server.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: start errors

От
Diego Gil
Дата:
Thanks for the info. I don't know why is detected as 8.1devel. I
installed 8.0.1.

I will upgrade my server to today's snapshot or cvs checkout. This will
be OK, I guess.

Regards,
Diego.

El mar, 07-06-2005 a las 20:00 +0000, Andreas Pflug escribió:
> Diego Gil wrote:
> > I am still getting some errors during startup. See attached file.
> >
> > How harmful are these errors ?. Can I work anyway ?.
>
> These are new 8.1devel columns. Apparently an 8.1 server is detected,
> but your version is older and doesn't have them. You'd have to update
> your pgsql or downgrade to pgadmin1.2 or modify pgConn.cpp to simulate a
> 8.0 server.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

Re: start errors

От
Diego Gil
Дата:
Now I remember that compiled a cvs checkout in this machine, in february
19. That was 8.1devel.

Diego.

 El mar, 07-06-2005 a las 20:00 +0000, Andreas Pflug escribió:
> Diego Gil wrote:
> > I am still getting some errors during startup. See attached file.
> >
> > How harmful are these errors ?. Can I work anyway ?.
>
> These are new 8.1devel columns. Apparently an 8.1 server is detected,
> but your version is older and doesn't have them. You'd have to update
> your pgsql or downgrade to pgadmin1.2 or modify pgConn.cpp to simulate a
> 8.0 server.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

Re: start errors

От
Diego Gil
Дата:
I compiled a cvs checkout of postgresql (updated today) and now pgadmin3
works OK, as always!.

Thanks,