Обсуждение: A strange frame(Windows-XP)

A strange frame(Windows-XP)

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi Dave.

wxWidgets2.6.0 shows a strange frame with Windows-XP.
A red line follows it....
See.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/pgAdmin3-1.3.0-20050509_wxWidget2.6.0-XP.PNG
Do I miss anything? Or, do you consider it normality?

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: A strange frame(Windows-XP)

От
"Dave Page"

Hmm, how odd. I guess it's the resizing handles, but I don't see that
here. Can you try another machine, with a different user profile?

Regards, Dave

Re: A strange frame(Windows-XP)

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
> > wxWidgets2.6.0 shows a strange frame with Windows-XP.
> > A red line follows it....
> > See.
> > http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/pgAdmin3-1.3.0-200
> 50509_wxWidget2.6.0-XP.PNG
> > Do I miss anything? Or, do you consider it normality?
>
> Hmm, how odd. I guess it's the resizing handles, but I don't see that
> here. Can you try another machine, with a different user profile?

Ah..
It was such feeling before.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/pgAdmin3-1.3.0-wxWidget2.5.3-XP.PNG
As for it, it seems that red stands out and it isn't beautiful.
It appears even on XP of other machines.:-(
Is this phenomenon only Japan?

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: A strange frame(Windows-XP)

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
> Ah..
> It was such feeling before.
> http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/pgAdmin3-1.3.0-wxWidget2.5.3-XP.PNG
> As for it, it seems that red stands out and it isn't beautiful.
> It appears even on XP of other machines.:-(
> Is this phenomenon only Japan?

Uga.. Sorry..
It appeared when the screen design color scheme was silver.
It was a normal expression by using normal.

Thanks.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Re: A strange frame(Windows-XP)

От
"Dave Page"

Hmm, if I use silver they are a light orange which looks much better.
Have your colour settings been changed from the default.

Regards, dave

Re: A strange frame(Windows-XP)

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
> > Uga.. Sorry..
> > It appeared when the screen design color scheme was silver.
> > It was a normal expression by using normal.
> >

> Hmm, if I use silver they are a light orange which looks much better.
> Have your colour settings been changed from the default.

Umm..
I liked a gentle color. Because I am modest.:-)
However, It was meaningful with this thread that a distinct difference
could be recognized.

Thanks.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito