Обсуждение: Translation

Translation

От
Валентин Ѓорѓиоски
Дата:
Hi.

I'm intersted to translate pgadmin into Macedonian. Please, tell me
where can I send informations,  English and translated names of my
language: 'French' and 'Français', 'German"' and 'Deutsch', etc. ?

Re: Translation

От
"Dave Page"

Hi,

Please send translations to this list and one of us can commit them to CVS. What will the correct language code be,
mk_MK?

Thanks for offering to help :-)

Regards, Dave.