Обсуждение: Re: [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin

Re: [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin

От
"Dave Page"

Updated there, and on the website.

Thanks, Dave.

Re: [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Dave Cramer wrote:
> Well, I'm sorry to say I still can't get rid of the warning.
>
> wx-windows complete rebuild without the enable-debug option
> complete rebuild of pgadmin3
>
> and still the window pops up :(
>
> OK, what is the root cause of the problem, instead of fighting with the
> debug options ?

The root cause is a bug in wxString, which will cause an assert to
happen which in turn will pop up the window if wx is compiled for with
*ONLY*

Regards,
Andreas

Re: [HACKERS] looking for rh9 rpms for pgadmin

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Well, I'm sorry to say I still can't get rid of the warning.

wx-windows complete rebuild without the enable-debug option
complete rebuild of pgadmin3

and still the window pops up :(

OK, what is the root cause of the problem, instead of fighting with the debug options ?

dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com