Обсуждение: start pgadmin telugu language translation request

start pgadmin telugu language translation request

От
saisuresh
Дата:
Hi

This is Sai Suresh Danduboyina. I want to translate mozilla to telugu
language. I am a native speaker of telugu.

If you want to know more about telugu language, plase visit the following link
http://www.phrasebase.com/languages/index.php?cat=359

Hope to receive acceptance email soon to start the translation work.

thank you

Sai Suresh Danduboyina
Graduate Student
Department of Computer Science
Utah State University, Logan, Utah - 84321

Re: start pgadmin telugu language translation request

От
Andreas Pflug
saisuresh wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is Sai Suresh Danduboyina. I want to translate mozilla
You probably mean pgadmin here?
> to telugu
> language. I am a native speaker of telugu.

Hi Sai,

you're welcome, I've added you to our list of translators; might take a
while until it's replicated to www.pgadmin.org.

Regards,
Andreas