Обсуждение: AR Update

AR Update

От
Ossama Khayat
Дата:
Hi,
This is an updated file.

- Ossama Khayat

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Вложения

Re: AR Update

От
"Dave Page"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: pgadmin-hackers-owner@postgresql.org
> [mailto:pgadmin-hackers-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of
> Ossama Khayat
> Sent: 02 December 2004 22:00
> To: pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
> Subject: [pgadmin-hackers] AR Update
>
> Hi,
> This is an updated file.

Hi,

Err, is this the same as the one I applied yesterday, or a further
update?

Regards, Dave

Re: AR Update

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Thanks, update applied to tip and -patches.

Regards, Dave.

Дата:
--- Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks, update applied to tip and -patches.

Cool ;) Would you like me to commit directly to the CVS repository?

- Ossama

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: AR Update

От
"Dave Page"

No, please send updates when you have them (thought preferrably not
daily :-) ). We have quite a strict CVS commit policy so there are very
few committers.

Now, if anyone knows a way to easily grant commit privs to a single
subdirectory only, then perhaps we could arrange something for the
translators - after all, it's not like we can test much of what you guys
do!!

Regards, dave.

Re: AR Update

От
Ossama Khayat
Дата:
--- Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> wrote:
[...]
> No, please send updates when you have them (thought preferrably not
> daily :-) ). We have quite a strict CVS commit policy so there are very
> few committers.

No worries. I'm on the list now. You can directly send to the list and I'll get