Обсуждение: ERROR: conversion between UNICODE and LATIN1 is not supported

ERROR: conversion between UNICODE and LATIN1 is not supported

От
Troels Arvin
Дата:
Hello,

I keep getting
  ERROR:  conversion between UNICODE and LATIN1 is not supported

when connecting from pgadmin3 beta 2 (checked out from CVS a little time
ago) to rather new checkout of PostgreSQL's CVS.

Is this a known problem/limitation?

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark

Re: ERROR: conversion between UNICODE and LATIN1

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Troels Arvin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I keep getting
>   ERROR:  conversion between UNICODE and LATIN1 is not supported
>
> when connecting from pgadmin3 beta 2 (checked out from CVS a little time
> ago) to rather new checkout of PostgreSQL's CVS.
>
> Is this a known problem/limitation?

No. When does it fail? Enable sql logging for that.
We just had some changes in pgConn.cpp when connecting, but old
behaviour should have been preserved.

Regards,
Andreas