Обсуждение: wx progress

wx progress

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Hi folks,

Ron just told me that he will enforce our patches pushed into cvs before
he'll upload the next snapshot to debian, so hopefully we'll be able to
use the next official debian wx snapshot.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: wx progress

От
Raphaël Enrici
Дата:
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Hi folks,
> Ron just told me that he will enforce our patches pushed into cvs
> before he'll upload the next snapshot to debian, so hopefully we'll be
> able to use the next official debian wx snapshot.

Great news ! :)
I'll contact him if he does not contact me. If everything works
correctly we may have a chance to enter the next stable release...

Just another point, what did the idea of a new maintenance release of
pgAdmin III become ? I have another bug opened in bugs.debian.org which
seems to be corrected at least in current snapshot and may be in the
stable patch branch... Quite a lot interesting point are corrected there
(sql highlight, mule internal, help crash and others) and it may be
worth publishing them before a major new release. I would at least
prefer not take care of them by myself as I do now for Debian. This
would really help tracking bugs correctly and would avoid confusion
between things fixed in official 1.0.2 and backports I made specifically
for the debian package.

Waiting for comments regarding this.

Regards,
Raphaël

Re: wx progress

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Raphaël Enrici wrote:

> Andreas Pflug wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>> Ron just told me that he will enforce our patches pushed into cvs
>> before he'll upload the next snapshot to debian, so hopefully we'll
>> be able to use the next official debian wx snapshot.
>

> Great news ! :)
> I'll contact him if he does not contact me. If everything works
> correctly we may have a chance to enter the next stable release...
>
> Just another point, what did the idea of a new maintenance release of
> pgAdmin III become ?

I don't see pgAdmin1.03, instead we will have 1.2 (or 1.1? did we
already decide finally about versioning?)  I believe. There's some stuff
to do in cvs head, but quite some head bugfixing done in the last weeks
is not suitable for backporting. Additionally, 7.5 support should be
included also.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: wx progress

От
Raphaël Enrici
Дата:
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> I don't see pgAdmin1.03, instead we will have 1.2 (or 1.1? did we
> already decide finally about versioning?)  I believe. There's some
> stuff to do in cvs head, but quite some head bugfixing done in the
> last weeks is not suitable for backporting. Additionally, 7.5 support
> should be included also.

ok, so let's go for a 1.2 :) iirc we decided it should be 1.2 for a new
stable release with a fork to 1.3 for the next dev branch.

Cheers,
Raphaël

Re: wx progress

От
"Dave Page"

That's right.

Regards, Dave.

Re: wx progress

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi ALL.

There is some bugfixing of us from a release of 1.0.2.
Then, thing stability can be supplied further from present CVS.
(Sorry. QueryBuilder-mdi is a big problem....)
Time will be needed very much before the characteristics of the
next release7.5 are taken and it is released.
However, it is not the best condition for the release 7.4.3 which
becomes stable at present and which is taken out.
At present,
The excellent achievement can be used with 7.4.3.
I hope for Release 1.1 that we made a translation the latest.

Is it difficult?
(first to aim at the stability of wxWidgets)

regards,
Hiroshi Saito