Обсуждение: wx status

wx status

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Dear fellow developers,

current status of wx is as follows:

wxMSW CVS is usable without any patch; everything needed is applied.
wxGTK CVS needs some patches, a recent cumulative patch is now separated
into 6:

984864 gtk notebook page style
984861 styles of combobox/listbox items
984859 wxStaticText c'tor uses SetLabel
984858 InheritAttributes in wxWindow::PostCreation
984853 Prevent overriding individual font
984852 Typo in gtk/toplevel.cpp

Hope this separation makes committing easier and faster.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: wx status

От
"Dave Page"

So what's the official line at the moment? Use wx CVS tip with those
patches, on GTK, or are we going to keep rolling our own version?
Personally I prefer the former...

/D

Re: wx status

От
Andreas Pflug
Dave Page wrote:

>>984864 gtk notebook page style
>>984861 styles of combobox/listbox items
>>984859 wxStaticText c'tor uses SetLabel
>>984858 InheritAttributes in wxWindow::PostCreation
>>984853 Prevent overriding individual font
>>984852 Typo in gtk/toplevel.cpp
>>
>>Hope this separation makes committing easier and faster.
>>

>So what's the official line at the moment? Use wx CVS tip with those
>patches, on GTK, or are we going to keep rolling our own version?
>Personally I prefer the former...

I'm trying to have all patches in wx cvs. Actually, two of them are
already committed (..52 and ..53), and in the absence of Vaclav (on
holiday) I contacted Ron hoping he'd finalize. Then, we can pinpoint a
cvs version that's known good for us.

And we can continue on OSX support. Currently, the correct version to
use at the moment is wx cvs.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: wx status

От
"Dave Page"

Wahoo!

> and in the
> absence of Vaclav (on
> holiday) I contacted Ron hoping he'd finalize. Then, we can
> pinpoint a cvs version that's known good for us.

Even more Wahoo!

> And we can continue on OSX support. Currently, the correct
> version to use at the moment is wx cvs.

Yes, I'd like to get that one sorted. Anyone wanna post me an iBook to
play with? :-)

Regards Dave

Re: wx status

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
> Yes, I'd like to get that one sorted. Anyone wanna post me an iBook to
> play with? :-)

Dear Dave,

No need to buy an iBook. You can use the http://pearpc.sourceforge.net PowerPC
emulator under GNU/Linux. Or wait for QEMU PowerPC support end of this month.

By the way, for other testings under x86, you can visit
http://www.freeoszoo.org and download a QEMU installer.

Enjoy!

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel

Re: wx status

От
"Dave Page"

I'd still need to buy OSX though :-(

> By the way, for other testings under x86, you can visit
> http://www.freeoszoo.org and download a QEMU installer.

Or use the emulator I already have :-) - though it's nice to see an open
source alternative now.

/D

Re: wx status

От
Adam H.Pendleton
On Jul 5, 2004, at 5:22 AM, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Having just had my Mac OS X availability increased, I can get back to
work on this.  Let me take a look at it today, and let you know what's
going on.

ahp

Вложения