Обсуждение: Re: I need your help - Vietnamese Translation

Re: I need your help - Vietnamese Translation

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Le Jeudi 13 Novembre 2003 08:15, Ngoc Vu a écrit :
> I have the translated file produced by poEdit on Windows XP Professional,
> how can I test the translated file on Windows XP using PgAdmin III? I also
> have a Red Hat Linux machine.

Dear Victor,

Thanks! You can find information on the Translation page on pgAdmin web site.
To view your translations, you can proceed as follows:

1) Download and install a pgAdmin3 snapshot which should be able to show
Vietnamese in the language menu if the files are present.

2) Change directory to /usr/share/pgadmin3/ui (GNU/Linux) or C:\Progam Files
\pgadmin3\ui (Windows). Create an empty vi_VN inside this directory.

3) Copy the pgadmin3.mo binary file to pgadmin3/ui/vi_VN. Keep your main
translation project somewhere else.

4) Run pgAdmin3 and select Vietnamese from the language list.

Otherwise, send me both pgadmin3.po and pgadmin3.mo files. Upon reception of
the files, I will publish them in Snapshots and you can install the whole
thing tomorrow.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

pgAdmin 1.1.0

От
Lafriks
Дата:
When it will be released? :) I just want to know how much time I have
left to do Latvian translation :)

Lafriks

Re: pgAdmin 1.1.0

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Le Vendredi 14 Novembre 2003 16:28, Lafriks a écrit :
> When it will be released? :) I just want to know how much time I have
> left to do Latvian translation :)

Dear Lafriks,

I have no idea when pgAdmin3 1.1 will be released.

Nearly everyday, we try to publish binary snapshots from CVS. Whenever you
deliver, your translations are publised in Snapshots immediately.

The snapshots are available from:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php#snapshots

Do not hesitate to deliver a first 'raw' Latvian translation. It will give you
some time to correct the text and make an update later on.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré

Re: pgAdmin 1.1.0

От
Andreas Pflug
Lafriks wrote:

> When it will be released? :) I just want to know how much time I have
> left to do Latvian translation :)

There's no schedule for release. Please note that the current *.pot file
is still for 1.0. As soon as you finish translating the current state,
we'll release it together with any new packages. At the moment, we don't
have an infrastructure to supply post-release languages, but we're
working on that.

I still didn't produce a new string extraction to reduce unnecessary
translation of spurious strings, so all new 1.1 features are English
only at the moment.

Regards,
Andreas