Обсуждение: Thanks to developers, testers, contributors, translators... Everyone!

Thanks to developers, testers, contributors, translators... Everyone!

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: Thanks to developers, testers, contributors, translators... Everyone!

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
It's rumoured that Devrim GUNDUZ once said:

> Hi friends,
>
> I've just read the release announcement. Thanks to everyone for this
> great  software. We (call me a member of PostgreSQL Advocacy Team in
> Turkey :) )  needed a GUI to convince people in migrating their
> databases to
> PostgreSQL. pgAdmin3 has really satisfied us.
>
> BTW, I've just translated Dave's release announcement into Turkish and
> posted it to local user group lists.

Thanks Devrim :-)

Regards, Dave.

Re: Thanks to developers, testers, contributors,

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
Hi Devrim,

Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

>I've just read the release announcement. Thanks to everyone for this great
>software. We (call me a member of PostgreSQL Advocacy Team in Turkey :) )
>needed a GUI to convince people in migrating their databases to
>PostgreSQL. pgAdmin3 has really satisfied us.
>
>BTW, I've just translated Dave's release announcement into Turkish and
>posted it to local user group lists.

Sounds good! You might consider translating the pgAdmin website
(http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/locale/pgadmin3_website.pot), this will
probably help promoting PostgreSQL as well.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Thanks to developers, testers, contributors,

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: Thanks to developers, testers, contributors, translators... Everyone!

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Le Dimanche 28 Septembre 2003 11:51, Devrim GUNDUZ a écrit :
> BTW, I've just translated Dave's release announcement into Turkish and
> posted it to local user group lists.

Dear Devrim,

Thanks a lot for the website translation. By the way, if you plan to register
pgAdmin website on Turkish search engines and/or Free Software web sites, you
can specify the locale in the URL:

Re: Thanks to developers, testers, contributors, translators... Everyone!

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Le Dimanche 28 Septembre 2003 11:51, Devrim GUNDUZ a écrit :
> BTW, I've just translated Dave's release announcement into Turkish and
> posted it to local user group lists.

Dear Devrim and other kind contributors,

Thanks a lot for the website translation. By the way, if you plan to register
pgAdmin website on Turkish search engines and/or Free Software web sites, you
can use the following URL which displays information in Turkish automatically:

http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=tr_TR

Same goes for other languages:

German: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=de_DE
English: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=en_US
Persian: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=fa_IR
French: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=fr_FR
Indonesian: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=id_ID
Japanese: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=ja_JP
Chinese simplified: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=zh_CN

I will implement automatic language detection soon. Also, I plan to add a
"link section" in the website pointing to various search engines where we
registered.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel