Обсуждение: Translation

Translation

От
Miha Radej
Дата:
Hi!

I've sent the file a few hours ago and also CCed to this list, but I still
haven't received it. I'm resending the translation just in case it got "lost".

I apologize for any inconvenience!

Lp,
Miha

Вложения

Re: Translation

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Le Jeudi 25 Septembre 2003 17:47, vous avez écrit :
> I've sent the file a few hours ago and also CCed to this list, but I still
> haven't received it. I'm resending the translation just in case it got
> "lost".
>
> I apologize for any inconvenience!

Sorry, it was already publised. Cheers, Jean-Michel

Re: Translation

От
Andreas Pflug
Дата:
carmect@tv3mail.com wrote:

>Hi!!
>
>This is the translation into Catalan. I've been proving it for 3 days and
>it seems to be ok.

Thanks Carme,

Catalan translation is committed to cvs, docs updated and new win32
snapshot uploaded.

Regards,
Andreas