Обсуждение: Make install of .mo and .po files in pgAdmin3

Make install of .mo and .po files in pgAdmin3

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Dear all,

I cannot find any language files ( .mo and .po) installed under GNU/Linux,
although the required paths were added to Make.am. I miss something very
simple... Could you explain me how to make install these files?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Re: Make install of .mo and .po files in pgAdmin3

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
It's rumoured that Jean-Michel POURE once said:
> Dear all,
>
> I cannot find any language files ( .mo and .po) installed under
> GNU/Linux,  although the required paths were added to Make.am. I miss
> something very  simple... Could you explain me how to make install
> these files?

I added them to the source tree only. I posted a message asking where
(/if) they should actually be installed as well but no-one replied.
Regards, Dave