Jumping out of moderation and web approval

От ๏̯͡๏ Guido Barosio
Тема Jumping out of moderation and web approval
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Guys,
  Due to time shortage I will be ejecting from the moderation
process. I spoke today on this with Alvaro, and as I told him I should
probably done this before, I expected time to appear again, but life
and work are struggling my poor time availability.
  Anyway, here I am, just informing that I won't be able to help for
a long period.
  Apologies and keep the feeding  the troll!

Guido

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-packagers] Web updates for monday's release?
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-packagers] Web updates for monday's release?