Re: Replication

От Emanuel Calvo Franco
Тема Re: Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2009/6/23 Greg Sabino Mullane <greg@turnstep.com>:

>> It is true.  Otherwise show me a viable replication offering for
>> postgresql that I can put into production and obtain support for it.
>
> It depends on what you mean by "replication", but if you need
> master-master (or even a really good master-multislave) you
> can evaluate (and get support for) Bucardo:
>
> http://bucardo.org

There is another Replication Tool for Postgresql: PyReplica.

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pyreplica/

The project is growing and have a very easy setup and administration.

--
              Emanuel Calvo Franco
ArPUG [www.arpug.com.ar] / AOSUG Member

От: Glyn Astill
Сообщение: Re: Replication
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: help with data recovery from injected UPDATE