Re: I am interested in the MERGE command implementation as my gSoC project

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: I am interested in the MERGE command implementation as my gSoC project
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 30 March 2010 08:26, Zhai Boxuan <bxzhai@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have read some infor about the MERGE command, which has not been implemented yet in Postgres 8. I considered the
problemand have a brief plan for the jobs.

You may find these to be some help if you haven't already read them:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-04/msg01890.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-04/msg01157.php

Regards

Thom

От: Zhai Boxuan
Сообщение: I am interested in the MERGE command implementation as my gSoC project
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Streaming replication document improvements